Register Your Organization to Receive Technology Donations
Organizations can register here to receive technology donations. Technology recipient organizations must be engaged in education or employment for individuals who are:
- At-risk or marginalized
- Economically disadvantaged
- Experiencing homelessness or housing instability
- Justice involved
- Older adults
- Differently abled
Once accepted, applicant organizations are eligible to receive equipment donated by individuals and businesses through Digitunity. Eligible organizations must be based in the United States and may include nonprofit organizations, government agencies, or schools (public or private).
Yes, My Organization Needs Technology
After your organization is approved to receive equipment, it will appear on our donation matching platform and donors will be able to see your requested items.
I’m An Individual
Digitunity does not provide computers to individuals. We match technology donors with qualified organizations that serve individuals. To find a nonprofit technology refurbisher near you that serves individuals, please see this map.
- Interested organizations complete an application
- If not a public school or government agency, submit proof of tax exempt status
- If your application is approved a Digitunity Matching Platform account is created
- Log in to the platform portal and sign the Award of Property Agreement
- Complete your organization’s profile to be eligible for a match*
*Acceptance as a Technology Recipient organization does not guarantee immediate placement of donated equipment.
Please note: Individuals looking for a low or no-cost computer will be referred to a local (U.S) network member.