The trademarks, service marks and logos (including the name Digitunity and the names of our speakers and their respective organizations displayed on any Webinar Content) belong to Digitunity and others. You should not construe anything on such Webinar Content as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on any Webinar Content, without the prior written permission of the trademark owner.
You may view, copy, or print the Webinar Content or portions thereof as follows:
- You will use such Webinar Content or materials for internal, personal, non-commercial, educational or informational purposes only.
- You will not modify, edit, or prepare derivative works based on the Webinar Content or related materials and content for any purpose without the prior written permission of Digitunity.
- You will not copy, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or otherwise display material from the Webinar Content for commercial or public purpose without the prior written permission of Digitunity.
- You will prominently display Digitunity’s copyright notice as provided in connection with the applicable materials (e.g., (“© [YEAR PROVIDED] Digitunity, all rights reserved”) or otherwise (“© Digitunity, all rights reserved”) on and in connection with any permitted use of the Webinar Content or portions thereof.
- You will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations while accessing or using the Webinar Content or services. Also, users are directed to respect the rights and dignity of others.
You acknowledge and agree that you, not Digitunity, are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telecommunications, broadband, and computer hardware, equipment and services needed to access and use the Webinar Content, and you are responsible for all related charges.
USE OF THE WEBINAR CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS WEBINAR AND ALL WEBINAR CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. WE DO NOT MAKE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, COVENANTS AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, QUALITY, FREEDOM FROM DEFECTS OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, UNINTERRUPTED, VIRUS-FREE OR ERROR-FREE USE OF THE WEBINAR AND ALL WEBINAR CONTENT, OR ACCURACY, CURRENCY, RELIABILITY, OR COMPLETENESS RELATING TO THE WEBINAR CONTENT.
Digitunity will not be liable for any technical problems, system failures and malfunctions, communication line failures, equipment or software failures or malfunctions, system access issues, system capacity issues, high Internet traffic demand, security breaches and unauthorized access relating to the Webinar Content, and you agree not to hold or seek to hold Digitunity liable.
We do not represent, warrant or guarantee that you will be able to access or use our Webinar Content at all times or locations of your choosing.
Last Revised: November 22, 2022
Effective Date: January, 1, 2022