According to a recent Pew Research Study, 43% of low-income households, an estimated 15.2 million people, are without a desktop or a laptop computer in the United States alone.
When you donate your used computers through Digitunity, you change the lives of people. You make a difference by opening opportunities to education, jobs, and connection.
Just one computer can:
- Give a student access to education and turn it into a job that takes their family out of generational poverty.
- Help an unemployed person pursue a new business or career path.
- Ensure an older adult is less lonely and isolated.
- Provide access to telehealth.
- Allow a refugee to learn essential workplace skills to support their family.
- Change the life of a veteran by interrupting the cycle of homelessness and poverty through digital education, training, and resources.
- Give a person with disabilities the chance to make an income without being limited to physical labor.
Download the Infographic
If you’d like to learn more about the technology gap, check out the “Why Donate Computers” infographic.
Please fill out the form below to have the infographic emailed to you directly.
We’ll send you the infographic along with more information about the technology gap and opportunities to get involved.
©2022 Digitunity. All Rights Reserved.
Do not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any such content, nor distribute any part of this content, sell or offer it for sale, or use such content without written permission from Digitunity.