The honor recognizes organizations for significant contributions to business and technology.
Digitunity is pleased to announce it was selected as the 2022 ChannelPro Not-For-Profit All-Star. ChannelPro recognized Digitunity for its work to close the digital divide through sustainable technology reuse and connecting donors of used computers with its network of more than 1,500 non-profit organizations across the United States serving people in need.
The only award program of its kind, the ChannelPro SMB All-Stars recognizes select IT hardware, software, and service vendors whose products, programs, and initiatives made a significant impact on small to medium-sized businesses in the last year as determined by the ChannelPro Network editorial team.
What constitutes a significant impact?
- Developing a new product or service with market-changing potential.
- Creating a significant new channel program.
- Redefining the company with clear partner benefits.
- Making bold business moves that positively impact resellers.
- A market shift from enterprise to small to medium-sized businesses, with products purpose-built for these businesses.
- Leveraging an acquisition to provide enhanced opportunities for partners and additional functionality for customers.
Digitunity is thrilled to be recognized as the 2022 ChannelPro Nonprofit All-Star. Advancing digital equity through device ownership requires close collaboration between Digitunity, business, government, education, and community leaders. By combining bold action and cross-sector cooperation, our mission to create a more sustainable future for everyone can be achieved.Susan Krautbauer, Senior Director of Strategy & Development, Digitunity Tweet
For the fourth year in a row, The ChannelPro Network is including a Not-For-Profit All-Star Award as well. The All-Stars list varies in size annually. It has neither a minimum nor maximum length. However, placement on this list is a much-coveted honor.
It's always a privilege to recognize organizations that make a difference in our industry. ChannelPro is especially proud to call attention to the vital work Digitunity does to help Americans thrive in the digital economy.Rich Freeman, Executive Editor, ChannelPro Network Tweet