Education is fundamental.
From knowing what type of technology to use for which purpose and staying safe online, to doing basic everyday tasks and opening doors to meaningful employment. A piece of technology on its own is not enough, it must be paired with education and training.
Here are some of the topics we’ll be exploring in Education, Training, and Workforce Development:
- Basic technology skills required in today’s world
- Critical role of device ownership for participating in education and training
- Key online safety concepts and tools
- Onramps to careers in technology
- Resources for digital literacy
- What are the emerging skills to be learned to prevent another digital divide?