Digitunity, in partnership with Visible Network Labs (VNL), recently distributed a survey to nonprofits, governments, businesses, and other organizations in 10 cities across the US to visualize relationships across sectors and create opportunities for partnerships to achieve digital equity. The effort resulted in network maps for each of the cities along with highlight reports and webinars which you can find below.
Participating cities included:
- New York City
- San Diego
- Washington, DC
Below are the maps created for each city with the results of the survey.
VNL has found this process in other communities has resulted in the ability to:
- Demonstrate the impact of your relationship-building work to stakeholders and funders. Funders and stakeholders often ask for evidence of community partnerships and collaborative impact.
- Translate data into actionable insights to improve collaborative strategy and how to leverage it more effectively.
- Create visibility within your partnerships and shared resources to collaborate more effectively.
- Visualize your network to identify critical community partners, resources, and relationships.
- Track the evolution of your partnerships to adapt your collaborative strategy and reach shared goals more effectively and efficiently.
We will hold follow-up meetings on the survey results in January 2023. To register, please choose one of the following dates, times, and locations. Then, use the link provided to complete your registration.
About Visible Network Labs (VNL)
Visible Network Labs is a team of network scientists, developers, data analysts, evaluators, and technologists working together on a shared mission of building society’s capacity to transform and strengthen social connectedness at all levels of life. VNL focuses on creating new tools, training, and services to make network science and analysis accessible to those who need it.