Social Media: Ready-made templates to help save you time.
Best practices are to share a new piece of social content multiple times and to schedule these posts over the next few days /weeks. We also suggest that you rotate the images and posts text below to construct multiple combinations of these elements. This ensures that a) your posts feel fresh and new, and b) the social media genies don’t think you’re a spammer.
GRAPHICS: Visuals are a key component of the social media. The unbranded templates below provide you a variety of different social media images that can be easily downloaded and used in your own posts to Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
POST SUGGESTIONS: If you feel a bit hesitant about writing a social post, we’ve included some text and hashtag combinations below for your consideration and use with the above images.
- 36 million people in America are locked out of school, employment, and healthcare because they lack a computer. Locate and email your representative here. #digitaldivide #COVSAct
- An estimated 500,000 federal computers are disposed of each year. Imagine if they could help veterans, students, and older adults instead. Locate and contact your representative here. #digitaldivide #COVSACT
- The Computers for Veterans and Students Act (H.R. 3544) would provide refurbished government computers to veterans, students and seniors that need them. Locate and contact your representative here. #digitaldivide #COVSAct
- The digital divide is a pervasive equity issue in America. The COVS Act will help get refurbished out-of-service government computers to people in need. Locate and contact your representative here. #digitaldivide #COVSAct
- Put used government computers into the hands of seniors, veterans and students in need. Locate and contact your representative here. #digitaldivide #COVSAct
If you would prefer to retweet/share a post rather than create a new one, don’t hesitate to follow Digitunity’s social media feed and share our posts into your own network as an alternative.